Dragon Fire X2 (NFPA 1971-2018 Edition)
The flagship structural firefighting glove from Dragon Fire Gloves. This glove is NFPA 1971, 2018 edition Certified by UL
- Full and complete natural leather outer shell
- Premium Italian top grain cow and goat leather
- No fabric utilized on outer shell Unequaled wet grip strength
- Strategic wear and grip pads on finger tips / thumb
- Excellent cut / rip / abrasion resistance
- Overall anatomically correct ergonomic design
- Extreme dexterity with no sacrifice of protection
- Glove refuses to harden or stiffen and remains soft / pliable after repeated use
- Glove conforms and takes on unique hand signature of user after repeated use
- Hand is effortlessly able to be inserted and removed when glove and or hand is wet or sweaty
- Liner remains intact (no pull out) and is guaranteed
- Critical palm and back of hand (greater knuckle region) have highest obtainable certification
- TPP rating of greater than 60
- All sizes and configurations in stock and ready to ship
- Each pair packaged with versatile reusable utility bag and Velcro glove strap
Thermal Urethane Vapor Barrier:
- Proprietary formulation specifically designed for the fire service
- Robotic welded seams (not glued)
- 350% elongation prior to burst (memory free performance)
- Degradation (melt point) well above NFPA requirements
- Superior liquid penetration resistance
- Multiple sizes to accommodate various glove sizing
Kovenex Thermal Liner:
- A revolutionary fabric made from a special patented blend of High-performance fibers
CADET SIZING: Cadet sizes have the same hand size as the regular size glove, but the finger lengths are about 1/2" shorter than the regular size glove. For example, if a size large glove fits well on your hand, but there is considerable space between your finger tips and the tip of the glove, a large cadet glove may be a better fit.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
The Dragon Fire X2 gloves are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the useful life of the glove. Contact us at CS@DragonFireGloves.com if you have any warranty questions.
An exchange of glove sizes can be made if the glove is in New condition please contact CS@DragonFireGloves.com for more information or to inquire about the exchange.
Shipping will be approximately 3-5 business days. Two day shipping is available but please contact CS@DragonFireGloves.com.